175 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
143 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 175 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, December 10th.
This makes a total of 109,261 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,868 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 772 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 143 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 106,621 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Four people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, and were not vaccinated.
In total, 1,874,253 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 80.47 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 293,047 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 79.22 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 14, Si Racha 56, Banglamung (Pattaya) 58, Sattahip 4, new soldiers in Sattahip 11, Ban Bueng 3, Phan Thong 4, Nong Yai 2, and 23 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster soldiers in Sattahip, 11 cases
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 23 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 10 cases
- Cluster, Siam Compressor Industries in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster NTN Manufacturing in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- 1 medical staffer
- Back from other provinces in Bangkok, 2 cases
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 43 cases, in workplaces – 23 cases, close personal contacts 4, and joined parties – 1 case
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 9 cases
- 32 cases, close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
Source: The Pattaya News