175 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
125 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 175 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, December 24th.
This makes a total of 111,497 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,902 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 787 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 125 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 108,808 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Two people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, both of them were vaccinated.
In total, 1,902,029 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 81.66 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 297,173 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 80.33 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 26, Si Racha 44, Banglamung (Pattaya) 69, Panat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 2, new soldiers in Sattahip 2, Ban Bueng 3, Phan Thong 10, Ko Chan 2, Nong Yai 1, and 15 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 14 cases
- Cluster, Supawut industries company in Banglamung, 11 cases
- Cluster, Asahi Tec Group company in Mueang Chonburi, 3 cases
- Cluster, Amagasaki Pipe company in Mueang Chonburi, 3 cases
- Cluster, Leschaco company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Cluster, Worldwide Products and service company in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 3 cases
- Back from other provinces in Chiang Mai, 1 case and Prachinburi, 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 38 cases, in workplaces – 36 cases, close personal contacts – 9 cases, and joined a party – 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 8 cases
- 33 cases close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
OR, enter your e-mail below!
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
Source: The Pattaya News