170 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
202 people recovered and were released from medical care
1 new death
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 170 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new death, December 9th.
This makes a total of 109,086 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,836 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 772 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 202 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 106,478 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Four people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, and were not vaccinated.
The one new death was a man aged 60. He had personal health problems.
In total, 1,868,524 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 80.23 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 292,319 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 79.02 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 29, Si Racha 51, Banglamung (Pattaya) 65, Panat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 9, new soldier in Sattahip 1, Ban Bueng 1, Phan Thong 5, and 8 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 8 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 10 cases
- Cluster Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 6 cases
- Cluster, Siam Compressor Industries in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster NTN Manufacturing in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 2 cases
- 2 medical staffers
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 46 cases, in workplaces – 32 cases, closed person 6 and joined parties – 4 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 7 cases
- 41 cases, close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
Source: The Pattaya News