150 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
137 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 150 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, December 22nd.
This makes a total of 111,140 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,835 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 787 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 137 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 108,518 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Three people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, and one of them was not vaccinated.
In total, 1,897,721 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 81.48 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 296,719 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 80.21 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 19, Si Racha 28, Banglamung (Pattaya) 57, Panat Nikhom 12, Sattahip 7, Ban Bueng 2, Phan Thong 11, Koh Chan 1, Nong Yai 1, and 12 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 10 cases
- Cluster, Ge Mao Rubber International company in Phan Thong, 6 cases
- Cluster, Sony Technology (Thailand) Company in Mueang Chonburi, 2 cases
- Cluster, Auto Alliance (Thailand) Company in Rayong, residing in Chonburi 2 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 1 case
- 1 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces in Tak – 3 cases and Ubon Ratchathani – 1 case
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 49 cases, in workplaces – 17 cases, close personal contacts – 6 cases, and joined a party – 2 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 16 cases
- 34 cases are under disease investigation
Need Covid-19 insurance for your next trip to Thailand? Click here.
Follow us on Facebook
Join us on LINE for breaking alerts!
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
Source: The Pattaya News