140 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
167 people recovered and were released from medical care
Three new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 140 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with three new deaths, December 11th.
This makes a total of 109,401 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,838 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 775 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 167 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 106,788 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Three people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, and were not vaccinated.
Three new deaths today are at the average age of 71. They all had personal health problems. One of them was not vaccinated.
In total, 1,875,211 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 80.51 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 293,105 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 79.24 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 21, Si Racha 44, Banglamung (Pattaya) 49, Panat Nikhom 1, Sattahip 4, Phan Thong 3, Bor Thong 2, Nong Yai 4, and 12 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 10 cases
- Cluster, Celestica (Thailand) company, Si Racha, 11 cases
- Cluster Meyer Industries company in Si Racha, 2 cases
- Cluster, Siam Compressor Industries in Si Racha, 2 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 4 cases
- 1 medical staffer
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 32 cases, in workplaces – 31 cases, and close personal contacts 3 cases
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 19 cases
- 25 cases , close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
OR, enter your e-mail below!
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!
Source: The Pattaya News