136 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
175 people recovered and were released from medical care
Two new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 136 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, December 14th.
This makes a total of 109,833 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,760 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 780 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 175 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 107,293 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Two people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, and were not vaccinated.
Two new deaths today are at the average age of 67. They both had personal health problems. One of them was not vaccinated.
In total, 1,876,920 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 80.59 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 293,324 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 79.29 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 14, Si Racha 38, Banglamung (Pattaya) 45, Panat Nikhom 2, Sattahip 3, new soldiers in Sattahip 6, Ban Bueng 6, Phan Thong 4, Ko Chan 1, and 17 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster soldiers in Sattahip, 6 cases
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 16 cases
- Cluster, Asno Horie company in Rayong, 3 cases (Lived in Chonburi 3)
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 3 cases
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 47 cases, in workplaces – 23 cases, close personal contacts – 4 case, and joined party – 1 case
- Close contact of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 8 cases
- 25 close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
OR, enter your e-mail below!
Source: The Pattaya News